2 Week Deepening Self-Compassion Mini-Course
Tuesdays, 19:00 – 21:30
7th and 14th April 2020
BOOK ONLINE HERE
Two beautiful sessions to top-up and further deepen your self-compassion skills. In the sessions you will:
- Discover the wider range of inner-critical voices and learn to tame them.
- Identify and make space for our multiple selves (the angry, sad and anxious parts that lie within all of us) and support them with our compassionate selves.
- Develop warm self-resonance.
- Connect to the 3 flows of compassion.
- Overcome the barriers to self-acceptance (body and self) and self-appreciation.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the neuroscience and physiology of compassion; and move towards a greater sense of connection with yourself, others and your life, and discover more freedom in your heart and mind.
These two and a half hour sessions are designed to be challenging and transformative. Past participants of the Mindful Self-Compassion course are welcome as are those who have a background in receiving compassion-based therapies such as Compassion Focused Therapy.
If you would like to join but do not have the above experience, please contact Alex before booking on the course.
Cost: £69, which includes bespoke audios, handouts and email contact with the facilitator.