£75/75mins – 1st appointment,
£60/60 mins – follow up
AREAS OF SPECIALITY:
– Ayurvedic health consultation
– Doshic Lifestyle Guidance
– Diet & Nutritional coaching
– Yogic breath work
– Range of ayurvedic body treatments
ABOUT AYURVEDIC CONSULTATIONS:
Initial Consultation (60-75 mins) £75 Your initial consultation will consist of an in-depth assessment of your health, medical history, diet and lifestyle. Traditional techniques such as pulse and tongue diagnosis will be used as well as modern methods of pulse and BP to draw a diagnosis of your health and pin point any problem areas. At the end of the assessment, advice will be given as to where changes can be made to your diet and lifestyle to suit your constitution.
This session will help to you realise how you can reduce build up of toxins, promote calmness and boost energy. A follow-up email will be sent to you outlining what has been discussed with further immediate advice.
Using natural interventions, Ayurveda can help prevent and manage acute and chronic health conditions without harmful side-effects.
Some common conditions Ayurveda can address are:
– Stress and fatigue
– Compromised immune system
– Gastro-intestinal problems (IBS, constipation etc)
– Arthritis/Rheumatism/joint stiffness
– Skin Conditions, Respiratory Conditions