Alex will teach you the foundations of mindfulness and mindful self-compassion (learning emotional resilience and how to be kinder to yourself or others) over the course of 6 to 8 sessions (depending on the individual). You will learn to live in the present moment and to discover a new way to have more choice about whether you get caught up in troubling thoughts or regrets about the past, endlessly worrying about (or fantasising about) the future and self-critical thoughts through teachings, exercises, meditations and home practice.
You will also spend some time understanding what really matters to you in life to help you live a happier and more authentic life that ‘fits’ you, plus exercises to improve relationships, self-acceptance, self-appreciation, and compassion for yourself and others.
You will experience:
- Effective ways to manage everyday stress.
- Improved clarity of mind.
- Better personal, familial and work relationships and most importantly, a better relationship with yourself.
- Relief from the incessant and paralysing inner-critic.
- A new way of approaching difficult situations with resilience and less fear.
- How to let go of old habits and unhelpful thought patterns.
- An ability to more easily tap into your creative side and improve your ability to concentrate.
- Better physical health – a calmed nervous system, a more stable immune system and pain management strategies.
- A decrease in severity and in episodes of anxiety and depression.
- And much more…
If you have an existing practice, one to one sessions can be supportive in helping you to enrich and deepen your practice. If you are new to mindfulness, learning one to one means you receive individualised support and you can take the course at your own pace. Fees include handouts and audio recordings.
Course of 6 between £300 and £420. One-off sessions £50-£70. First session complimentary*
Special Offer: Turn your mental and physical health around in 6 months for just £420*
This is the last opportunity to see highly experienced naturopath and compassionate mind trainer, Alex Newte Hardie, for a 6-session health transformation course before she increases prices in December.
Turn your health around by receiving research-based, kind and supportive naturopathic, nutritional, lifestyle and emotional health coaching to help you to achieve optimal health.
The fee covers the following (depending on individual needs):
- Naturopathic diagnosis.
- Referrals for functional testing such as intolerance, hormonal panels and micro biome tests (price of testing not included in course fee) and test analysis.
- Individualised dietary, exercise, sleep, relaxation and lifestyle programme.
- Herbal medicine prescription where appropriate.
- Compassionate mind training (CMT) to help you cultivate a different way of relating to yourself and your life – less self-criticism and more healthy self-motivation and clarity.
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy to manage unhelpful patterns of thinking.
- NLP exercises to make positive changes your mindset.
- Breath re-education.
- Bespoke Bach Flower Remedy prescription for emotional support.
- Emotional Freedom Technique training
- and much more.
- Discounts on supplements and supportive health foods.
Alex graduated from the University of Westminster in 2011 with a BSc (Hons) Health Sciences: Naturopathy and is a long-standing member of the General Council and Register of Naturopaths (GCRN) and the Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
*Fee includes 6 one to one or Skype sessions, plus patient reports and email support over the space of 6 months or shorter.
Valid from 10/10/2019 to 30/11/2019.
ABOUT ALEX NEWTE-HARDIE:
Alex turned to natural alternatives following a relapse of a serious health problem. She discovered that a holistic, natural approach worked so well that she was inspired to study naturopathy in order to help others.
Now an experienced and highly qualified naturopath and mindfulness teacher with over 7 year’s experience, Alex works closely with patients to identify the underlying causes of physical and emotional health issues, using both a detailed case history and relevant diagnostics, including iridology, and laboratory tests where necessary.
Alex holds a BSc (Hons) Health Sciences/Naturopathy degree from the University of Westminster and also has a BA (Hons) Philosophy degree from the University of Leeds, which she feels provided the backbone to her special interest in the mind-body connection.
Alex believes that good health starts in the mind and regularly incorporates mindfulness/transformative coaching into her practice. She has trained as Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy teacher (excellent for preventing relapses of depression) and as a Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC) teacher. MSC focusses on helping patients to become more resilient through being kinder to themselves in the face of life’s difficulties and helps to free them from the shackles of the debilitating inner critic.
Alex is fully registered with the General Council and Register of Naturopaths (GCRN). She is also a member of the British Naturopathic Association and the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council. She is also the General Health Practitioner at the Light Centre Belgravia.
BOOK ONLINE HERE