Japanese Integrated Therapy (inc Acupuncture, Body Balance, Cranial-Sacral, Organ Detox), Facials inc Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture, Deluxe Facial, Facial Rejuvenation, Nutrient IV Infusions, Vitamin Injections, Detox Programs, Food Sensitivity Testing, DNA Nutrient Testing, Blood Tests, Oxygen Therapy
From Jan 4 2020
Areas of Speciality:
- Physical – Back/Neck/Shoulder/Knee/Wrist Pain, Sciatica, RSI, Arthritis, Whiplash, Poor Posture, Breathing Issues
- Internal – Headaches/Migraines, Hormonal Imbalance, Menstrual Pain, Fertility, IBS, Digestive Issues
- Dermatological – Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Pigmentation’s, Scarring, Sagging Skin, Crows Feet
- Nutritional – Obesity, Poor Appetite, Lack of Energy, Food Sensitivities, Nutrient Deficiencies
- Emotional – Stress, Anxiety, Dementia, Depression, Mood Swings, Addictions
- Japanese Integrated Therapy (inc Acupuncture, Body Balance, Cranial-Sacral, Organ Detox) – £100 45mins – 1hr
- Facials inc Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture – £175 2hrs (course of 6 recommended with 20% discount)
- Deluxe Facial – £130 90mins
- Facial Rejuvenation – £90 60mins
- Nutrient IV Infusions – Range from £60-£230
- Vitamin Injections £50, Detox Programs £120
- Food Sensitivity Testing – £150 (200 foods tested & bespoke homeopathic remedy inc)
- DNA Nutrient Testing – £245
- Blood Tests – range from £50-£500
- Oxygen Therapy – £40 25mins
Sukh Padda (BSc Hons, Dip Jap Med, MAcS CA, FEA, MBRCP) has over 15 years of clinical experience in private practice, specialising in treatments for a wide variety of ailments ranging from physical conditions such as back, neck, shoulder pain and sciatica to internal conditions which include allergies, digestive disorders, hormonal imbalances and headaches.
Other specialities include Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture (which also aids in reducing scarring and skin pigmentation’s) Cupping, Medical Micro Needling, Mesotherapy, IV Infusions, Vitamin Injections and Oxygen Therapy.
The philosophy Sukh adopts is to offer a holistic approach to natural health care through the fusion of traditional Eastern and contemporary Western techniques; a holistic-medical hybrid model. His treatment protocol distinguishes itself as a complete system of prevention, diagnosis and treatment based upon a “whole person” approach, recognising that though a specific organ or area may become the primary focus of illness, the effects will be impacted to some degree throughout the body.
Sukh’s speciality is to address any dysfunctional elements through providing a hands on holistic treatment protocol to bring about fast and effective long term health benefits by targeting the cause and not merely addressing the symptoms.
His ethos is to naturally improve the quality of life for his clients by understanding their requirements, lifestyle and expectations to provide a fully bespoke treatment protocol. One which promotes wellness in mind, body and spirit by bringing balance to all four factors which influence a persons state of health: physical, emotional, energetical and spiritual.
Sukh is a member of the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council, The Acupuncture Society, The British Register of Complementary Practitioners, Facial Enhance Acupuncture as well as the Chestnut centre for Japanese Integrated Medicine.
As we move into an era of regenerative medicine and integrative wellness a more holistic approach to health care is required. Bodisync provides a holistic collection of therapies and services with a focus on integration to well-being and beauty. Therefore being able to deliver the ultimate experience for our clients seeking relief from a variety of ailments or seeking non surgical facial treatments. Bespoke natural nutritional supplements and skin products are also available to complement and support our therapies.
Our philosophy at Bodisync is to undertake safe and innovative treatment procedures at the highest standards alongside providing honest advice.
This is the reason why our clients keep coming back!