MEDICAL MASSAGE THERAPY
£65 – Introductory offer for first hour
£75 – *Basic relaxing massages
£85 – **Advance therapeutic massages
Light centre, Belgravia
Friday 2:15 – 8:30pm
Ad hoc days at all Light Centre locations
AREAS OF SPECIALITY:
ask for a suitable therapy.
- **Deep Tissue Massage – firm pressure, recommended for knotted & achy muscles.
- **Thai Massage/Table Thai – dry, pressure points and stretch, medium to firm, for muscle tightness or general body relaxation.
- *Swedish – medium to firm pressure, EXCELLENT IN RELIEVING STRESS.
- *Indian Head Massage – pressure points on the head, face massage, induce sleep. Recommended for migraine, tight neck or tension headaches.
- *Reflexology – focuses on feet, restore body healing and tired feet.
- **Thai Super Stretch – general body stretches, excellent for maintaining flexibility.
- Personalised session – book a time slot and discuss what you would like to achieve. I will then tailor your treatment.
- **Muscle Release Hot Stone Massage – combines deep tissue massage and hot stones. It increases circulation and induces deep relaxation. Can be done with stones only.
- **Hot Herbal Compress Massage – stretches, pressure point therapy and deep tissue massage is intertwined with hot herbal compress.
- Foot and Back Scrub add ons – can be added prior to most massages and
reflexology. Additional fee.
TREATMENT CAN HELP WITH SYMPTOMS SUCH AS:
- Physical relaxation and helps reduction of stress
- Improves circulation
- Relief of tight muscles (knots), desk job related tightness
- Release of nerve compression an overused syndrome
- Improves joint and muscle flexibility
- Scar tissue healing and realignment
- Improve energy and vitality
His unique approach to health maintenance and injury rehabilitation is a combination of physiotherapy, spa and massage therapy. These powerful elements will identify problems, encourage tissue healing and combat stress. He may use a combination of manual manipulation, remedial technique, fascia release, Thai stretches, reflexology or spa therapy. His massage pressure is adaptable and rhythmic depending on client’s requirements.
Part of his standard is the treatment area, where the ambiance is relaxing. A good choice of music, suitable temperature, quality products and luxurious warm towel compress.
He is a result driven therapist and he follows up progress with clients. He works with a lot regular clients on a weekly basis.
“ Experience the difference with a physiotherapy trained massage therapist”.
Articles about me:
NBC news by spa finder: