Healing – Bodywork – Coaching – Presenting
Areas of Speciality
- The aim of this healing work is not to manage or cure symptoms, but to first and foremost raise your conscious awareness of the reasons why you are experiencing the disturbance or pain. Why settle for the imprisonment of just feeling ‘better’, when you can experience by your own hand in the way that you live, freedom from the patterns that cause the disharmony or pain in the first place. Key areas of support:
- Mental and emotional impositions – stress, sleep disturbances, anxiety, self-doubt, fatigue, migraines, loss of purpose in life.
- Physical and muscular pain, including vascular pressure.
- Digestive, bowel and food sensitivities.
- Symptomatic disharmony in women’s cycles in life – from menstrual to post-menopause
- Conception, pregnancy, birth and parenting – support in not losing the woman you are by remaining deeply connected and honouring of you and your body throughout – which has a profound impact on not just you and your partner/friends/family, but your ability to make available your body for conception and reflect a loving environment in which the baby may grow, both within and beyond the womb.
Individual Sessions – £70 (50mins
Ever walked into a room of people, they are smiling has if nothing as happened, but you ‘sense’ something more, something that your eyes, your ears nor your touch register?
Energy is real. We sense that we are impacted by far more than what we see, hear or touch. We sense and in fact know we are much more than our physical body. Acknowledging this is a crucial element in reading people, situations and life in general, the results of which can significantly influence our state of health and well-being.
Sara is dedicated to understanding the influence of intangible or energetic forces on our state of health and wellbeing. She has been described as very practical and approachable, gentle and real, someone who has a great respect and appreciation for functional medicine, counting many medical practitioners amongst her varied client base, and equally has no hesitation in discussing energy, or the unseen. As medicine confirms the eroding effect of silent stressors on mental and physical health, it is essential we understand our own quality in order that we discern the energetic impact and source of these outer influences.
Sara has studied and practiced complementary health in Sydney, Tokyo, Kyoto, Ghana and London since the mid-1990s. She spent her initial 13 years immersed in the practice of Yoga, Japanese Shiatsu, Chinese Acupuncture, Buddhist Philosophy & Meditation. Then after a number of years studying and observing the practice with Universal Medicine, she made an unreserved transformative shift in 2008 to the practice of the Ageless Wisdom of Sacred Esoteric Healing – an ancient model of healing that supports our re-connection to the infinite resource within, our innermost ‘esoteric’ quality. She has since been supporting clients to experience the empowerment inherent in living from this innermost quality – now more relevant and essential than ever, if we are to address the multi-symptomatic maladies of our era.
Sara assists you on this path of return through these Esoteric Healing Modalities:
Esoteric Connective Tissue Therapy
Sacred Esoteric Healing
Esoteric Breast Massage (Specific Women’s Health Treatment, practiced only by women practitioners. A treatment to the lymphatics and heart area of chest)
Sara is an accredited Practitioner Member and a Director of the EPA UK/EU – The UK/EU arm of EPA International– The Esoteric School of Accreditation (Esoteric Healing Modalities)
Sara is a Professional Member of the FHT– Federation of Holistic Practitioners UK (Remedial Massage and Manual Lymphatic Drainage)