£60/h (Package Discount available on request)
AREAS OF SPECIALITY:
- Sports & Occupational Injuries and Injury Prevention
- Stress, Hormonal Imbalance & Immune System Related Conditions
- Acute and Chronic Pain
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
ABOUT TONI PLATON:
As a child to early adulthood, Toni incurred a succession of surgical interventions on their spine and lower limbs followed by years of massage and physiotherapy. It was from their own experience that they came to develop a keen interest in clinical massage therapy and other soft tissue Bodyworks.
“I do know about pain and physical discomfort, I have been dealing with them since I was 13 years old. When somebody comes to me with a physical complaint, chances are I have experienced it. My best tool?…Empathy!”
As a Clinical Massage Therapist and Bowen Practitioner, Toni is a Bodywork Therapist with a grounded clinical approach, well balanced with a holistic understanding of the human body and its musculoskeletal dysfunctions.
Treatment can help with symptoms such as:
- Muscular/Joint Stiffness and Pain (specialising in Back & Shoulder Issues)
- Bad Circulation
- Migraine/Tension Headaches
- Anxiety & Stress